DENTAL TREATMENT GUARANTEE
The ’Dental Clinic’ gives guarantee on fixed restorations, implantations, removable restorations and on cosmetic dentistry. Guarantee is based on a yearly routine supervision. The guarantee does not include traveling expenses to and from Hungary nor accommodation costs and is only valid for remedial dental work.
It remains strictly the responsibility of the patient to ensure they are able to travel. The guarantees apply to remedial dental work and can be validated only if the signed guarantee document and the invoice is present.
The Guarantee applies to your dental work as follow:
- Implants 'product only': Lifetime***
- Partial and full dentures: 1 year
- Bridges, crowns: 1 year
- Inlays / Onlays / Fillings / Veneers: 1 year
*** In the case of implant procedures, the guarantee is only valid if our dental clinic completes the full dental work, including fitting the crowns and/or bridges on the implants.
The ’Dental Clinic’ is not liable for any unforeseen root canal treatment after having tooth/teeth prepared for crown & bridgework. Occasionally, teeth suffer preparation trauma during crown & bridgework treatment resulting in a need for a root canal treatment afterwards. In case of a failure of the laboratory works, the ’Dental Clinic’ will cover all necessary dental and laboratory costs to rectify the problem.
The guarantees are invalid if:
- If the patient has not maintained visits to the ‘Dental Clinic’ for a routine check-up at least once a year for the duration of the guarantee period. The yearly check-up can also be carried out by a local dental clinic, the guidelines of what needs to be done must be followed. If a patient has any dental work carried out by a local dentist without it has been agreed and problems arising from a local dentist's intervention may invalidate the guarantee.
- If the defective dental treatment has been treated by anyone other than the ‘Dental Clinic’, or the tooth replacement is repaired by someone other than a dentist or dental technician who originally provided the work.
- If the Dentist's instructions have not been followed or oral hygiene has been neglected.
- If removable restoration such as partial or full dentures have not been kept and maintained properly.
- If accidental damage has occurred such as dropping dentures, dental appliance is accidentally or willfully damaged by the patient or a third party, i.e. the damage is the result of participating in or watching sport, or caused by a car accident
- Problems deriving from physiological or mental diseases, diabetes, epilepsy, osteoporosis, after-condition excessive X-rays or chemotherapy, allergies, tooth illnesses or other disases
The guarantees does not apply for the following:
- Temporary dentures, temporary crowns or bridges, tooth whitening, bone grafting procedures
- Allergies, tooth illnesses and their consequences exfoliated after treatment and was not noticeable before intervention.
- Damages caused by extreme stress (grinding teeth at night, gripping of the teeth).
- Damage caused by intervention of other individuals, not members of the ‘Dental’ team. (i.e. other dentists, nurses, technicians, doctors)
- Inappropriate selection of the color and shape of the dental work by the patient i.e. color of crowns, veneers (we provide opportunity to choose shape and color during the preparation but we cannot take responsibility for the decision of the patient).
- Root canal treatment (root canal treatment has a high risk factor, guarantees of success cannot be given because the anatomic differences and the large number of variations).
Please share this information with your family members and friends, Thank you
Request a callback
Jokai Dental - Dental Practice
Please check our available servicesMore info
Book an appointment
I would like to book an appointment for a dental treatment or screeningMore info
Please leave a messageMore info